ARDORA AZUL a Ltd Company that consists of four branches, involved in the following activities:
We are authorized distributor of Alfa Laval in their divisions:
- Auxiliary Industry
- Sanitary and Food Industry
ARDORA AZUL also devotes to the sale, maintenance and repair of various industrial machinery.
We guarantee the best prices along with accurate delivery of machines. We organize and control all the repairs anywhere in the world.
ARDORA AZUL has earned the following certifications:
- ISO 9.001: Quality Management System
- ISO 14.001: Environmental Management Standards
with the approval from Lloyd’s Register Quality Assurance and acredited by UKAS.
- OHSAS 18.001: Security and Health Management System at work.
- SGE 21 Ethical and Social Responsibility Management Standards with the approval from Bureau Veritas and certified by Forética. ARDORA AZUL made publicly available an annual report on corporate social responsibility.
- To download the certificate, go to the menu button “Certifications”.
To download the Code of Conduct and the Politics of Quality, Environment, Occupational Health and Safety and Management Ethics and Social Responsibility, go to the menu button “Certifications”.
- All of them in the field of:
Shipbuilding marketing and industrial machinery, repairs, technical assistance and supplier of spare parts.
Ardora Azul, S. L. was founded in May 27, 2004, but it began to practise from the 1st January of 2005. The goal objective from the beginning has been the marketing of Alfa Laval, primarily marine and industrial selling of spare parts, maintenance and repairs. We have been distributors of Alfa Laval since November 1998, initially with Ardora, and now with Ardora Azul.